Badder has been providing Charter and School Bus Services in Ontario for over 68 years. We take pride in providing care and concern for every passenger on a Badder bus. We also deeply appreciate our employees who are with us for the long haul. We’re committed to the well-being and development of our valued team. Because we care for you, we know you will care for them.
We are looking for an individual to fill the position of: Wash Bay Technician
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- A minimum of a G class license
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver’s license with a very good driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
- Vacuum, Shampoo and Detail Interior of buses (including dashboards and consoles)
- Wash and Detail Exterior of buses
- Clean door trim, hinges and windows
- Empty garbage, sweep and mop floors
- Maintain fluid levels and handle various chemicals
- Maintaining Wash Bay equipment and water softening equipment
- Ensure safe work practices are being followed
- Follow procedures and complete required paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Required to stand for long periods of time; kneel, crawl, stoop, bend; move around the facility from one area to another; handle, reach, lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds; visual acuity to perform detailed inspections; manual dexterity (hand held power tools such as: power washer, vacuum hose)
To apply, please submit a resume noting the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
To learn more about Badder visit us at: www.badderbus.com
NOTE: We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.