4 Perfect Tips for a Fun, Memorable
Plan it, wear it, love it
As the end of the school term approaches, you must be thinking about planning for prom. With a little forethought, you can transform your night from an average evening to your fantasy prom experience. For that stellar prom night, check out these 4 tips:
Pinterest Vision Board
Create a pinterest board with your dream dress, nails, hair, and makeup (or suit, shoes, and photos). Show your stylist what you want to achieve or take your pinned posts shopping with you. This will cut down on shopping stress and ensures you’ll capture that perfect look!
For the ladies:
- Break in your shoes well in advance of the evening so your feet stay comfortable and you can dance all night long! Even better, opt for flats instead of heels or change into a comfier shoe after the photoshoot. With a long dress, nobody will know the difference (unless you want them to!)
- Do a makeup test. Many cosmetics stores offer free makeovers in exchange for a minimum purchase. Have them create an effortless prom look, then purchase the beauty products and recreate the look yourself! #snatched!
For the gents:
- Make a statement. Pick up a fun pair of socks or a unique pocket square to add your own subtle flair to your look.
- Book an appointment with your barber a few days before prom to make sure you’re looking #fresh.
Pre-prom photo shoots are the G.O.A.T.
In addition to photos with your date or bestie, group photos with a large group of friends will be one of the highlights from prom night. Organize a meet up with a group chat and get your whole #squad to brainstorm ideas. Think of a location that has ample space to fit everyone in the photo, such as a scenic backyard, a park, or a farm. You may wish to hire a photographer or ask a parent with a photography hobby if they could snap some pics. Or consider purchasing an inexpensive polaroid camera to get those photos with some extra character. After prom, create a scrapbook or order a printed photo book online and save your memories for a lifetime.
Book transportation with Badder Bus
Ensure stress-free travel with a bus and a friendly driver. Book for a group of friends, or bring the entire graduating class. We’ll take you to your photo shoot locations, to the pre-party, to the prom, and back to the starting point at the end of the night. Contact us at 1-800-668-1974 or badderbus.com for more information.
Prom Night Readiness
- Pack a kit for those “just in case” moments. A clutch or jacket pocket stocked with these essentials: bobby pins, bandaids for blisters, safety pins, a Tide-to-Go stick, and double-sided clothing tape for fashion disasters will save you in a pinch!
- Make sure your phone is fully charged so you can Snapchat the night away!